What is ECCA?
Since its establishment in 1967, ECCA, the European Coil Coating Association, is the Voice of the coil coating industry (prepainted metals) in Europe with more than 120 member companies active in this market (steel/aluminium coil coaters and their suppliers).
ECCA is dedicated to the promotion of the use of coil and/or sheet coated metal as the environmentally sound, the cost effective and the high quality method of finishing.
ECCA’s objectives are:
- Setting quality performance standards and developing of test methods
- Promoting the benefits of coil and/or sheet coated metal with particular emphasis on environmental, cost and quality benefits
- Stimulating product, process, application and market development
- Establish and grant quality and sustainability labels for prepainted metal products based on European standards and best practices
- Increasing the awareness of coil and/or sheet-coated metal through professional marketing and by organising educational training programmes for non-users
- Creating an industry network and forum for the development and exchange of ideas
- Representation of the Industry in its contacts with Public Officials and Public Authorities
- Providing liaison with other Trade Associations and Professional Bodies.