What is ECCA?
Since its establishment in 1967, ECCA, the European Coil Coating Association, is the Voice of the coil coating industry (prepainted metals) in Europe with more than 120 member companies active in this market (steel/aluminium coil coaters and their suppliers).
ECCA is dedicated to the promotion of the use of coil and/or sheet coated metal as the environmentally sound, the cost effective and the high quality method of finishing.
ECCA’s objectives are:
- Increasing the awareness of prepainted metal through promoting its environmental, cost, quality and design benefits.
- Stimulating market, application, product and process development
- Setting quality performance standards and developing test methods
- Granting of Quality and Sustainability Labels for prepainted metal on the basis of the technical and sustainability requirements defined in the ECCA Premium® Label manual and based on independent third party control
- Representation of the Industry in its contacts with Public Officials, Public Authorities, other Trade Associations and Professional Bodies.